not genuine leather
No Paypal, No Problem!
You can still purchase with your credit card
- Buy More Get More Discount.
- Returns>> Fast refund,100% Money Back Guarantee.
- 99.8% of Reviewers Recommends This Product.
RAF: The Royal Air Force is the United Kingdom's aerial warfare force. It was formed towards the end of the First World War on 1 April 1918 and is the world's oldest independent national air force.
Previously provided with outerwear which kept very little body heat, the sheepskin B-3 bomber aviator flying fighter pilot jackets were introduced in WWII to ensure that crewman were kept warm while flying at high altitudes in unpressurized cabins. We have perfected the long lost leather finish once used and added side entry hand warmer pockets updating this men's b3 brown bomber real shearling sheepskin jacket to contemporary standards. Made With Real Lambskin Leather and Sheep Shearling for extreme winters.
RAF Sheepskin Bomber Jacket follows the 1938 Irvin Airchute Co. pattern. It was worn by the pilots of the RAF during the Battle of Britain. RAF Sheepskin Bomber Jacket provided the warmth and freedom of movement needed during combat. Crafted from hand-cut, supple sheepskin pelts. This breathtaking premium RAF jacket is genuine 100% premium leather in dark brown color. On the outside, it has high-quality leather and on the inside, it has a cozy, smooth, and Real Shearling lining to give you the utmost comfort in the extreme weather.
- Real Shearling lining
- 100% Sheepskin Leather and Sheep Fur Shearling
- Zipper closure
- Soft & Heavy Real Sheep Fur Lining Including Sleeves Which Would Keep You Warm In Extreme Winters
- Leather Welted Seams, Double Buckle Throat Latch, Heavy Duty Front Zipper Over a Wind Flap for Extreme Winters, Broad Collars like American Flying Aviator Jacket, Two Waist Pockets.
- Thick, Supple & Buttery Smooth Sheepskin With a Nappa Leather Finished Outer Shell Coupled with Heavy Sheep Shearling
- Adjustable Belted Straps at the Waist
B3 JACKET (1934)
The B3 flight jacket was designed for aircraft bombers who needed to go up high altitudes. Thus it could be rightly referred to as the ‘bomber jacket’. The material composition is a combination of sheepskin and very thick sheep fur. The jackets were not meant to be just the regular types, as they were intended to keep people warm at an altitude of up to 25,000 feet. Thus earned the jacket its reputation as one that was capable of providing sufficient warmth. Each of the jackets had two leather straps that could be used to close the open collar
MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
We want you to be 100% satisfied with the products you buy from us. If for ANY reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, we offer an iron-clad money-back guarantee.
Buying online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there are absolutely ZERO risks in buying something and trying it out. If you don’t like it, we’ll make it right… It’s our promise!