Shop Today’s Deals, Lightning Deals, and limited-time discounts
79% OF CUSTOMERS BUY 2 OR MORE
- Handling time>> Ship within 24 hours after payment
- Worldwide Shipping,7-14 Days Receiving
- This product was recommended by 99% of reviewers.
The Eurobike award winning ClipIn™ is the world’s smallest bike rack.
It works with your floor to store your bike. You won’t believe something so small works so well, but it does.
But seriously, it does! Forget about keys, hooks etc. You just need to buy our bike parking and you will have the simplest and most innovative way to park your bike.
All you do is roll your bike up, and ‘ClipIn™’ it in. It’s like a hug for your bike!
Is it very useful because?
Because you will save space, keep everything in order and park your bikes anywhere, without causing any damage.
Available in two sizes, for every size of bike tire (23mm to 62mm), the ClipIn™ mounts in minutes using the screws and wall anchors provided to give you beautiful bike storage.
HOW TO CHOOSE YOUR RACK？
We designed the ClipIn™ to be a great fit with just about every bike tire out there. We sell two versions of the ClipIn™ - one to fit standard road bike tires between 23 and 32mm (1” - 1.25”), and one to fit big fat mountain bike tires between 43mm and 62mm (1.8” - 2.5”).
1 set Bike Rack
Color:Black-White / Orange-White
Choose the size you want below:
How to install it?
Easy! You just have to follow the steps indicated in the instructions that come in the box of your bike rack or you can see in the image below to see the steps.
On the side of the box you have the help to make the holes in the wall
1.CHECK YOUR TIRES
Measure the exact size either with a ruler or using the guide on your box.
2.FIND A SUITABLE WALL
You can instal the rack in into a wooden beam, on brick/conerete or on drywall.
Be careful not to drill or screw into electrical, plumaing or othor service fixtures in the wall.
3.LINE UP YOUR BIKE
Hold your bike in the position you want to store it, Align the box with the center of the wheel andmark the hole positions. Keep least one wheel on the floor.
4 ORILL HOLES(Brick/conerete or drywall only)
Stick your box to tho wall and drill right through the guido. Place the anchors in the holes
5.SCREW THE CLIPPER ON THE WALL
6.CLIP IN THE GRIPPER
This way you will have it installed in a few seconds and ready to welcome your bike and take care of it as it deserves.
GQ Magazine “Nothing’s as simple (or as sturdy) as the ClipIn™.So easy, it almost offsets living in a fourth floor walk-up.”
Cool Hunting “Just in time for the spring riding season, it seems we have found the answer to ur bicycle storage conundrum.”
Gear Hungry “By far the cheapest and easiest way to mount your bike on a wall, ClipIn™ is tiny, understated and as functional as they come."
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US
- We truly believe we carry some of the most innovativeproducts in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free ironclad 90 day guarantee.
- If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
- Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolute ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
- We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.
- Shipping takes 7-14 Days depending on location.
- Some distant areas can take a bit longer
- But we'll get it to you