They reject all kinds of marble wear, oil stains, blackening, opacity and other problems.
- Safe for every day - Perfect for daily cleaning
Removes dirt, dust, spills and grease from your sealed surfaces of granite, marble and other natural stones
- Clean and tidy - No stripes
Safely removes grease, dirt and watermarks without leaving streaks
- Strong protection - Durable polishing
Our pH balanced formula will prevent the sealing of your stone from deteriorating, keep your stone shiny for a long time.
- Good Water Repellency - Does Not Penetrate Stains
After plating, a protective film is formed, and the surface has a waterproof water-repellent effect. Resistant to oils and stains and easy to scrub.
- For use in - sealed granite, marble, travertine, limestone, slate, tiles and solid wood furniture...
Before construction, it is necessary to clean the stains on the surface of the work, remove the wax and remove the oil, and then carry out the construction, otherwise, the final effect may be affected.
METHOD OF OPERATION
- Clean the surface of the work and keep it dry
- Drop the crystallizing agent on the towel, apply it on small parts locally, and wait for it to dry naturally after spreading
- It can be used in overlay, repeat step 2, and overlap the plating glass to increase hardness (the overlap needs more than half an hour of interval)
- Do not touch water within 24 hours of plating the glass, and it can be transparent and shiny when it air dries naturally.
- Composition: Nano Silicone
- Use Area: 1 bottle can be painted 3~5m
- Capacity: 50ml
- Product Color: transparent
- Lifespan: 3 years (unopened)
- Storage Method: Cool and dry place
- Scope of Application: It is widely used to brush the surface of stone, marble, quartz stone, ceramic tiles and other products to form a protective layer of glass plating on the surface.
- Keep away from children and pets, keep the environment dust-free and away from eyes.
- Indoor use only, sealed after use, this product oxidizes and solidifies with air.
- When applying the crystallizing agent to the towel or sponge cloth, it must be applied to the end, and it is enough to apply it once. If it is too thin and does not shine, brush marks remain, and if it is too thick, it is easy for it to peel off. New countertops also need to be polished.
- Before the crystallized dries, there should be no accumulation of water in 5 days. If it touches the water, it should be dried with a cloth. Water can accumulate in the later phase.
- For use in loose-surface items, it is necessary to apply it several times after drying.
- Before crystallizing items, test on the small surface where the edges and corners are not obvious, and make sure that the gloss, hardness, toughness, etc. meet the requirements before large-scale construction.
- The store is not responsible for accidents caused by incorrect or unproven use.