A copper vine look with clusters of red berries which help attract hummingbird.
A glass bowl for sugar water(3.4 ounces) fits securely in a copper coil in the middle of the C.
It’s very important to own a feeder that you can easily clean to keep your hummingbirds healthy.
A red glass lid with four holes for feeding fits on top of the bowl. The design limits bees and dripping and is also easy to clean. A wire perch protrudes for behind the bowl and can be bent to the position of your liking.
The bowl fits tightly in the copper coil. Pushing up on the bowl from the bottom helps to remove it. PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHEN OPENING THE SMALL BOX CONTAINER THE JAR AND LID. This feeder is 12 inches long(top of hanger to bottom of vines) and 8 inches wide at its largest points. These feeders will be made as they are ordered and each may vary slightly as they are handcrafted.
- Receiving time = Processing time+Shipping time
- Processing time varies from 1 to 3 days
- Delivery time varies from 7-15 Business days
- Shipping With Tracking Number
- Our Guarantee
- Return or exchange within 15 days from the delivered date.
- Items received within 15 days from the delivered date.
- Items received unused, undamaged and in original package.
- Return shipping fees are at the customer's own expense. Original shipping fees are non-refundable.