A Polarized Sunglasses Give You A Clear Vision
We know you love all sort of outdoor activities, our lightweight Vintage Polarized Windproof Sunglasses are perfect for all occasions.
If you need to look stylish while protecting your eyes from UV rays, these vintage-designed sunglasses are right for you. Whether you're driving, fishing, running or cycling, they offer UV400 protection and HD polarized lenses that shield your eyes from the sun's dangerous UVA, UVB, and UVC rays, and give you a clear vision under the sun.
TheVintage Polarized Windproof Sunglasses are also durable, impact-proof, and comfortable to wear. These sunglasses are available in 6 different colors so that you can find the perfect match for your style!
Windproof Polarized Sunglasses Features:
- Lightweight - Only 24g. It is comfortable to wear.
- UV400 Protection- Protect your eyes from dangerous UV rays, which may cause eye disease.
- HD Polarized Lens - Reduce unwanted reflection and give you a clear vision under the sun, so you can drive safely or catch more fish.
- Durable & Impact Proof - High quality PC material.
- Windproof - Reduce the wind blowing to your eyes, especially good for cycling in high speed.
- Multiple Colors - 6 different colors to fit your style.
What is polarized lenses?
Polarized lenses block the horizontal light waves reflected from reflective objects such as glass, car paint, water and snow, and only allow vertical light to pass through. They protect your eyes from harmful reflection rays of sunlight, water glare and snow blindness.
Polarized lenses reduce the glare of bright outdoor lights and help you see clearer in a variety of environments: at work or when driving, for example. By using a polarized lenses, you can see what's swimming under the water's surface reflection, especially a big advantage for fishing.
In addition to filtering out annoying glares that can hamper vision during eye strain-causing tasks like reading outside on a sunny day, polarized lens will also eliminate reflections which would otherwise decrease clarity in certain settings such as when you're trying to read an LCD screen while wearing sunglasses indoors or watching TV with window blinds behind it.
Why you need a polarized sunglasses?
- Driving - Reduces the glare of reflection from buildings and vehicles, so you can concentrate on the road condition and protect yourself and your loved one in the car.
- Fishing - See much clear under the water, and see the fish, so you can catch a big fish without wasting time to guess.
- Running - Reduces the reflection on the path, so you can reduce the stress on the eyes and concentrate on breathing.
- Cycling - Good cover your eyes from the wind blowing, so your eyes will not dry while racing.
- Other outdoor activities - Wear it in a sunny day for any activity to protect your eyes.