Easily replace your watch band without damage at home!
This DIY Watch Band Pliersremoves and replaces watch straps, bands or bracelets so much easierwhich is perfect to use even at home!
Easy Spring Bars Removal
This tool is very easy to use. It provides ultra-precision in removing and inserting spring bar pins on your watch. Change your favorite watch bands frequently effortlessly!
Unlike using two separate tools to hold the spring bar pins, this watch repair tool can be used with one hand. Simply clip both tips onto pins to replace watch straps easily.
Replace Without Damage
We value watches as much as we value time. That is why this tool is perfect because as you safely remove spring bar pins, it does not cause any scratches or damage to your precious watches.
Instantly replace your favorite watch with new straps, bands, or bracelets worry and hassle-free in seconds!
The tool is designed with an adjustable spring feature to make sure it fits most of the watches’ sizes.
It can be adjusted to any spring bar width from 5mm up to 30mm. A great versatile DIY watch repair tool!
Great Watchmaker Tool
Made of top-grade alloy steel, which is solid and durable for long term use. Compact and lightweight design makes it easy to carry.
This tool is a must-have for watchmakers and watches repairing workers but also ideal for personal use to repair your watch at home or on the go.
The BEST watch repair tool for home or travel use! Get this DIY Watch Band PliersTODAY!
How To Use:
- To attach a watchband, simply use the tool and pinch the spring bar on both ends with light pressure.
- Then carefully place the watch band into the watch case.
- Finally, release the tool to allow the spring bar to connect.
- To remove the watch band on the other hand, carefully insert the tips of the tool where the spring bar is located.
- Then, lightly pinch the spring bar to disconnect it from the watch case.
- After removing it from the watch, just release the tool. Now you have removed the watch band so much easier!